Following VY1 we have VY2 which is a male voice! I am sure many of you were hoping for a new male voice (considering the last one was Gachapoid), here he is! Too bad he does not have an official art, but he has a sexy sword that makes up for it right? Hit the jump to view more detailed information and a demo video!
The Vocaloid Store states that the main goal was trying to reach a realistic and stable singing voice. VY2's voice is also going to include a "faint breath" element, making it "more natural". VY2 was developed by Bplats under Yamaha's license; he's being sold at a price of 11,800 JPY ( ~139 USD) and will be released April 25th, 2011. His recommended range is A1-E3 with a recommended tempo of 70-140 BPM. Below is the computer requirements.
- Processor: Pentium4 2GHz／Athlon XP 2000 （Pentium4 2.8GHz／Athlon 64 2800)
- OS：Windows 7／Vista／XP (7／Vista is recommended)
- Hard Disk Size: 600MB or above
- RAM/ Memory: 512MB or more (2GB recommended)
- Need internet for activation
And here's the new sample song: